Ashampoo Snap 14 Review |

Ashampoo Snap 14 Review |

Looking for:

Ashampoo snap 9 test free -  













































     


Ashampoo snap 9 test free



 

Of course, you can simply tap the PrtSc key to capture the entire screen if you don't need to grab a specific area. Unfortunately, Snap froze occasionally during my tests. The freezes weren't frequent enough for me to not recommend the app, but they should be noted. Snagit, on the other hand, didn't lock up once during my tests.

A New Ashampoo On the upside, Snap's newest version builds upon past iterations' strengths by keeping what worked and adding many video-focused features, including timed video capture and live video editing. The latter is quite impressive, as it lets you annotate videos while you're recording them, which cuts down on post-processing work.

Like Snagit, Snap 9 supports incredibly simple GIF creation as well as versioning, so you won't lose the original image after making tweaks. Similar to Snagit, Snap lets you lock the image capture tool so that it grabs images in either the or aspect ratios. It also supports 4K resolution. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!

Aurel Guillemette Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. I have version 8 of the software that you purchase from the company Ashampoo. I greet all the participants and good luck. Is this the same as the Ashampoo Snap 9 offered before which I have? Looks very impressive, but like Clairvaux below, I've never been able to figure out how to use it. Are there any nice-and-slow YouTube demonstrations? The deficiencies in screen capture utilities shows up when there are both horizonal and vertical scroll bars ie part of the image is off screen in both directions.

Most only cater for instances where the image is off-screen vertically and can't handle where it is both directions. Snagit probably is the best performer but unfortunately it is not free. A free version has been offered online but Techsmith has confirmed that it is illegitimate.

Sadly Snap 9 like most others failed to cut the mustard with me. I was quite disappointed because I like Ashampoo products and generally find them sound and worthwhile. You can always opt out of their pushed promotions if that gets up your nose. Does this program also record the audio component of screen activity, or only the image?

I couldn't see an answer on the ashampoo product page, unless it is obvious. With this PC I can choose the soudcard's output [What U Hear] as the input for recording, or I can choose the built in audio's Stereo Mix [though I had to go into the Properties using the Sound Control Panel to enable it] -- which one I'd choose depends on which device, sound card or built in audio, I set as default for playback.

With those settings Snap can record audio. In those cases you might find a fix or work-a-round by Googling, or you can use a virtual audio driver -- those drivers are also included in some capture apps. When I installed Snap it didn't install a virtual driver, or offer to install one. I'll try this new version of Ashampoo Snap, once more.

Up to now, I've never been able to find one that worked intuitively as advertised. I kept downloading more and more offers for free Ashampoo Snap's versions, here and there, but I never got to use it regularly. Right now, my favorite screen grabber is Pic Pick free version. It does much less than Ashampoo Snap on paper, but it does it very well. In theory, Ashampoo is much more powerful, but I've never found how to use the extra features that do interest me : save a screenshot of a whole web page, including the invisible parts, or make a screenshot of a drop-down menu.

Never mind video grabbing. Also, the interface purports to be easy, but in reality it's overwhelming. I confirm : stupid interface. Starting from the System Tray, I need to look in the middle of a huge list of features to find the command I want, Capture Region.

It should be very near the top. It certainly should not come after Capture Scrolling, which is an advanced feature. Then I can't activate this right away, because there's a cascading menu offering me other options, that I will never use. Apart from the most obvious : Capture Free Rectangle Region what complicated language!

That's 4 clicks, just to activate that very basic screen grab. The other options, I don't even understand what they do. What's a Custom Region? How is Custom different from Free? Now, OK, I drag the friggin' "region" I need to snap.

The "region" is isolated in a dark background. And then? What do I do? No hints. No indications. I right-click on the "region". The "region" disappears. I have to start all over again.

This time, I correctly guess I have to click on the "region". Can't you write on the blasted screen : click to copy, or something like that? Most other screen grabbers do that. Now, the screenshot opens in the editor. What am I supposed to do? There are a hundred icons all around, none of them intuitive.

I want to draw a border around my screen grab, because, you know, it's white. Absolutely basic requirement. I click on the Apply Border icon. It doesn't apply a border. It opens a menu, with bizarre options I can't understand. OK, suppose I keep the defaults.

How do I get out of this? How do I "apply border"? There's one button, and it says "Close". I don't want to close, I want to apply border. So I close, because that's the only way out. Numerous features such as picture in picture, timers and text recognition extend the feature range well beyond traditional screenshot tools. Edit your videos live and use multiple graphical effects and symbols to create instructional materials, tutorial videos and animated GIFs.

Snap 9 stays silently in the background until you need it and is fully controllable through customizable shortcut keys. In case you want record our screen in video instead of taking a screenshot, just click on its corresponding button and adjust the recording options in the window that appears. Click on " Start And recording will start.

When we take a capture, the program opens the edit window, an intermediate step before saving it. This window is similar to the following one. As can be seen, the options of this tool are mainly divided into three menus:. In this way, when taking a screenshot, we can see an appearance similar to the following one. Using the different tools that appear to us by placing the mouse over each of the icons, we can know which tool it belongs to we can make small modifications to the image like blur some sections or include annotations in the image without having to resort to an additional application for it.

Once we are done editing, click on the green check mark on the right side and the program will ask us if we want to save or discard the changes. Our screenshot is taken, edited, and ready to post. If we click on the gear button in the top bar of the desktop, we can open the configuration window of this application. From there, we will access the basic program functions , such as the style of the capture if we want a shadow effect or the mouse to appear and what to do automatically when capturing if we want to open the edit mode, open it to edit it with another application like Gimp or Photoshop and even transfer it directly to the Windows clipboard without opening any type of editor.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 7 ultimate with product key iso free

Microsoft office 2007 professional full version free -

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 - The Missing FAQ - Real Answers to Real | eBay